Sunday, May 23, 2010

Falling slowly

It seems that these few days im facing a lot of difficulties.Things i didn't want to experience again..well let's say things didnt go as i hoped.Me,being tired of everything is a fact and the worst thing is that i slowly give up on a lot of things ...things i love,and things i fought for in the first place.I really need to get away from this situation...but first i have to face everything,my own fears ,my own sins and then leave..start anew..In three months i'll be one year older but inside me i feel like im going back to those days...Days i wanna forget but i now live again.This too shall pass they say...

PS.The worst thing is that i have no inspiration these days...I feel so useless

1 comment:

  1. Inspiration comes and goes..Nasty ..I know..I cross fingers for you...

    ReplyDelete