Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Skeletons in the closet

So the past few days..Im busy a lot....and on the verge of breaking down.Metally im in the worst state ive ever been.Im sick and tired of many situations and i dont know how im holding on or how i should react.Still i dont know for how long ill be in this state.Feeling that people hide you stuff is the worse ,i prefer people to tell me the truth.Anyway everyone comes and goes thats my opinion along with that i find people scary and the beings who can hurt you most.I dont care about how many times ive been hurt cause simply or like someone says"Frankly my dear i dont give a damn" and thats true ,i dont really care.I care only for myself because even if 1000 people get into your life the same 1000 will leave you ,so you ll be alone again.Whats the point of trying if the result is the same as always.Am i wrong?People my skeleton is that im a human being with no feelings.Yep yep its true,Im your worst nightmare(im a clown underneath ur bedsheets)im a freaking doll that they gave you but you cant keep it cause it has this twisted look in her eyes,im the one you ll love and then hate but....Frankly my dear i dont give a damn

ps.i do care as long as they care for me and love me..Im not freaking mother teresa to love those who hate me.GOD NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment