Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New project.

Busy as hell...with nothing.WTF.i feel tired and i do nothing..what is going to happen to me when university will start again along with japanese and korean...i dont even wanna think about it.Anyway im going to talk about my new project which is me making the blog for my favourite greek-japanese oriented group ,my beloved akai panda.Well their parties are the talk of the town and have no doubt about this.And so..for the fans i decided to make one blog where we re going to write posts about future events.Yaaaaaaaaaay
Wish us luck.Im soo nervous about posting my first post >_<

3 comments:

  1. yeiiiiiiiiiii
    to bloooooooooog<3
    pote 8a to ftia3eis?
    na mazeutoume th tetarth na to doulepsoume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u guys^^
    yep evelin we need to fix it.
    plus just start writing a post in general

    ReplyDelete